Specialist SCI care service provider
A member of our nursing team will work with you to develop an individual nursing care plan and use this information to provide tailored training to your spinal cord injury carers. All members of the At Home Care team have access to 24/7 clinical on-call support from our Perth-based clinical nursing team.
Our spinal cord injury support services include:
- Bowel management, including peristeen and colostomy care
- Bladder management, including tap and express, IDC, SPC and ileostomy
- Ventilator management
- Tracheostomy management, including suctioning, dressing and changes
- Cough assist
- PEG management, including medications, feeds and changes
- Manual handling
- Basic wound management
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation, dressing, shaving and transport
- Respite Care, social inclusion and companionship
These nursing and personal support services are available from three to 24 hours a day.