At Home Care provides specialised nursing services to adults, children and infants while at home and in the community.
At home nursing services are more personal, more comfortable and more convenient, so you experience fewer disruptions to your daily life and have more time to live life how you choose, while still receiving the specialised nursing care you need to lead a healthy life.
Our team of more than 40 Enrolled Nurses, Registered Nurses, Paediatric Nurses and Clinical Nurse Consultants provide ongoing support, as well as consultation-based nursing services to adults and children living with disability.
Our services include:
- In-home nurse consultations
- Specialist nursing care plans
- Ongoing monitoring and nursing support at home and in the community
- 24/7 on-call support provided by a Clinical Registered Nurse to your care team (while on-shift)
- Training and education for you, your care team, and your loved ones
Our experienced nursing team can support you with:
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- Bowel and bladder management
- Seizure management
- PEG, PEJ and NG management
- Oxygen therapy
- Nasal oral suctioning
- Wound care and management
- Medication administration
- Complex in-home nursing solutions
Get in touch to find out more about how our team of nurses can support you.